Autonauts is a very interesting game concept that allows you to gather resources and use them to build various structures, all in order to help people enjoy an easier lifestyle.
The 'Automationauts' (to give them their fuller, grander, longwindeder title) travel the universe with the sole goal of setting worlds in motion through the power of automation.
They harness whatever natural resources are available; they learn fast and can eventually make pretty much anything from anything. But their most important creations are workerbots, which can be made from the crudest of materials and taught to do anything an Autonaut can do so they can get on with helping species evolve.
* windows 7 / 64 bits
* windows 10 / 64 bits
How to Play
Use a combination of mouse and keyboard.
* WASD pan the camera around.
* Mousewheel zooms the camera in and out.
* LMB tells your Autonaut where to go and what to do.
* LMB also picks things up and makes things happen.
* RMB drops things.
I brings up your inventory: what's in your hands and your backpack; you can drag and drop objects between slots - and even trade with your workerbots.
E brings up the Edit Menu, which is where you choose what to build; note that some things can only be built on flooring.
* Space blows your whistle so you can get the attention of workerbots.
* R rotates building blueprints clockwise, so you can choose which way they face.
* RMB deletes a blueprint; Del allows you to delete buildings once built.
* Esc pauses the game and brings up the Pause Menu, from where you can save and load progress.
In this basic world you will find earth, sand, sea, fresh water, clay, rock, trees and cereal - and the resident folk, who are content to sit around in the buff, doing nothing.
... I love playing this!
Beautiful game! I love playing this. :) Please keep developing it!
Very good ...