Boxed Out, with its vibrant palettes and infinitely complex puzzles, is mankinds greatest hope against boredom.
Use your intuition to guide Cubey through futuristic architecture and hand-crafted structure, while constantly improving your ability to progress through the enticing world of Boxed Out.
Like an alluring painting, each players perception of the game reflects a projection of oneself onto the narrative while also breathing life into an inanimate object.
Part of the fun is for you to figure out how to navigate through this ever-changing, polychromatic maze. It is a puzzle after all.
So next time you are on the brink of being bored, say, at an airport daydreaming about single-handedly saving the world, or at a dental office searching for a distraction. But dont settle: Bored? Just Boxed Out!
* Stimulating puzzle design: Easy to get, but difficult to master.
* Evolutionary adaptation: As game progresses, each level may slowly or abruptly evolve adding complexity to gameplay.
* Handcrafted architecture: Each game level is carefully endeavored to represent a unique artistic theme.
* Minimalist design: Only the barest elements without losing its essential purpose and identity.
* For the perfectionist: Earn the maximum number of stars by minimizing the number of steps to complete each level.
Versions Boxed Out
Screenshots Boxed Out
Video Boxed Out
This was a really pleasant surprise! The whole thing was both relaxing and demanding at the same time and it made for a great experience! Really great work here!