Bullet Ballet is a A 3-D single player, top down, flow driven, twin stick shooter inspired by over the top action movies like The Matrix and games like Max Payne, Door Kickers and Stranglehold.
Bullet Ballet is built around its unique control scheme, which utilizes an XBOX 360 controller to enable its unique dual-analog aiming system, allowing the player full control over aiming two one handed weapons simultaneously while moving around each level in real time.
Please be aware that Bullet Ballet is only playable with aDUALSHOCK 3,DUALSHOCK 4, XBOX 360 or XBOX ONE controller.
The game cannot be played with a mouse and keyboard.
- Project Lead/Lead DesignerJames Carroll
- Producer/Assistant DesignerDimitri Paspaliaris
- Level Designer/Assistant DesignerBeaudean Brown
- Lead/Environment/Effects/UI ArtistJames Tracy
- Character/Weapon ArtistJames Owen
- Lead ProgrammerAddison Stewart
- UI/Assistant ProgrammerMark Allen
- Audio Engineer
Versions Bullet Ballet
ver: 1.0.0 / Nov 30.2017
Screenshots Bullet Ballet
Add commentYou will need an account on softDown.eu, before you can use this web app.