Tear up the asphalt in the neon-infused and blue sky locales that Drift Stage drivers call home. With intuitive mechanics and fluid high-speed racing, a loaded roster of exclusive exotic cars to drive, and an original soundtrack by legendary soft-shredder Hugh Myrone, the arcade racer is back.
Drift Stage is a modern evolution of the classic arcade racer - an homage to the culture, cars, and games of the mid-late 80s and early 90s.
More info Drift Stage Game
Gamepad & Keyboard Controls:
* Use Left Stick or [Arrow Keys] and A button or [Space] to navigate the main menu.
* Press Start or [Enter] to confirm on main menus.
* To pause the game or exit the main menu, press [Esc].
Driving & Steering:
* To steer your vehicle, use the Left Stick or [Arrow Keys].
* To accelerate, hold Right Trigger or press [Space Bar]. Begin braking by pressing Left Trigger or [Alt]. You can brake while accelerating to slow down without entering a drift.
To drift you car, release the accelerator (Right Trigger or [Space Bar]), and then briefly press the brakes (Left Trigger or [Alt]) while steering left or right with Left Stick or [Arrow Keys].
Steer during a drift by turning in the direction of a corner with Left Stick or [Left & Right Arrow Keys].
To return your car to normal driving position after preforming a drift, use Left Stick or [Left & Right Arrow Keys] to steer the vehicle back to the center of the course.
Credits & Contacts
* Chase Pettit (@chasepettit) - Code
* Charles Blanchard (@delkoduck) - Art
* Hugh Myrone (@hughbmyrone) - Music
Screenshots Drift Stage
Video Drift Stage