Lifing is a card game with some roguelike mechanics. Explore planet, fight bad guys, improve deck and ship, repeat. Explore planets with different biomes, in a golf like style of play. Collect rewards for winning battles and use them to upgrade your deck. Theres little restrictions to cards modifications, so you can easily create stupidly powerful, even broken decks, but since most modifiers will also have a bad outcome, using them on stronger cards may backfire.
Start a new campaign by selecting a hero. Each one has a different starting deck, guardian and spaceship layout. Youll need to unlocked some of them by completing campaign secret quests.
After successfully landing on an island, you’ll have to:
- Fight a boss/mini boss (they have a deck too with creatures, structures and abilities).
- Fight a small horde of wild creatures (buffed and peaceful, hostile when attacked).
- Special loot levels (grab as much loot boxes as you can).
- Shop (spend gold to buy cards).
- Secret island (small island, hard to land, with special items and/or side quests)