The Sundew is an exciting pointnclick adventure game that will take you into a world where the boundaries between good and evil become blurred. It is inspired by old games like LucasArts games, new pixel art games (The Last Night, The Last Door, and others), and dark worlds, cyberpunk worlds.
Shibukawa became the new capital city of Japan, eleven years ago. Its immense town center grew up very quickly, after Tokyo was devastated by a giant tsunami. Life in Shibukawa is pretty safe, since robots replaced cyber-cops and eradicated most crimes. But some of us do not believe in this new evolution. In spite of the great performances of their AIs, they lack one thing they have not been able to acquire throughout the years. They lack discernment.
* a journey back to the ancient 80â€™s adventure games you loved
* a standard pointâ€™nâ€™click mouse pointer, easy to play with
* a great story with suspense and mysteries, in a retro style cyberpunk world
* dark and funny characters, with strong personalities
* a nice immersive ambient sound effects, allied to unique pixel art
Screenshots The Sundew
Video The Sundew