A lightweight Linux operating system designed for clustered deployments providing automation, security, and scalability for your most critical applications.
* Effective management of proliferating web services
* Secure systems from known vulnerabilities with automatic software updates
* Run all your apps consistently on the provider of your choice
CoreOS Container Linux is the leading container operating system, designed to be managed and run at massive scale, with minimal operational overhead.
Applications with Container Linux run in containers, providing developer-friendly tools for deploying software.
Container Linux runs on nearly any platform whether physical, virtual, or private/public cloud.
Containers are key to the modern datacenter. For developers, it has never been easier to ship new application versions. Containers easily plug into your CI/CD pipeline for automated build, test and deployment with an audit trail.
Hybrid infrastructure requires containers containers are the consistent, portable object that can be safely transported between environments. The tools to accomplish this are open source and standards driven, giving you a truly vendor-neutral solution.
* The ability to easily and atomically update software is the only way to improve internet security.
* Containers turn apps into integral units that can migrate easily between machines and between providers.
* Today's VM-focused workflow ties the OS directly to the apps on the box. Moving dependencies out of the OS and into a container dramatically reduces complexity.
Versions Container Linux by CoreOS
ver: 1235.4.0 / Jan 12.2017
Screenshots Container Linux by CoreOS