Jitsi is a set of open-source projects that allows you to easily build and deploy secure videoconferencing solutions. At the heart of Jitsi are Jitsi Videobridge and Jitsi Meet, which let you have conferences on the internet, while other projects in the community enable other features such as audio, dial-in, recording, and simulcasting.
* Unlike other videoconferencing technologies, Jitsi Videobridge, the heart of Jitsi, passes everyoneâ€™s video and audio to all participants, rather than mixing them first.
* The result is lower latency, better quality and, if you are running your own service, a much more scalable and inexpensive solution.
* Jitsi is compatible with WebRTC, the open standard for Web communication.
* Jitsi supports advanced video routing concepts such as simulcast, bandwidth estimations, scalable video coding and many others.
* Ubuntu and Debian packages for easy installation
Versions Jitsi for Linux
ver: 1.0.0-alpha.2 / Jul 22.2018
Screenshots Jitsi for Linux
Video Jitsi for Linux