JXCirrus Diary is a combination of calendar, to-do list, addressbook and journal. Enter your calendar and your to-do list, and JXCirrus Diary will fit them altogether into a complete plan for the next 9 months. You can enter your list of jobs for the week, and tick them off as you finish them. JXCirrus Diary will warn you when tasks or appointments are due.
JXCirrus Diary will scale happily to full-sized projects with thousands of interrelated tasks. Think of it as a personal project planning tool.
* Arrange your data however you like using the flexible list/tree view.
* Calendar views show you what is planned for the day, week or month.
* A summary view shows you what tasks should be done first and which tasks look like finishing late.
* Handle events and journal entries in different timezones.
* Easily save your data to cloud services to access your calendar from anywhere.
* Record and review the actual time that you spend on tasks.
* Advanced repeating tasks and appointments can take holidays and other events into account.
* Handles tasks that cannot be started until other tasks have finished.
* Split your days into working hours and home hours for improved planning.
* Import tasks from other systems using Excel or CSV.
Versions JXCirrus Diary for Mac
ver: 2.0 / Sep 30.2018
Screenshots JXCirrus Diary for Mac
JXCirrus Diary allows you to manage your appointments, tasks, contacts and more. You can link tasks to appointments or other tasks as dependencies. The software can track the time you spend working on a task and it can automatically fill in its completion percentage when you stop working.