Macs Fan Control allows you to monitor and control almost any aspect of your computer's fans, with support for controlling fan speed, temperature sensors pane, menu-bar icon, and autostart with system option.
Software solution to:
* Noise problems e.g. caused by iMac HDD replacement
* Overheating problems e.g. on Macbook Pro
Change fan speed:
* Set any constant value to any fan (e.g. minimum)
* Control fan speed in relation to a temperature sensor (e.g. 3rd party HDD)
* Real-time monitoring of fan speed and temperature sensors including 3rd party HDD/SSD (using S.M.A.R.T.).
* Set custom RPM value (revolution per minute) or control fan speed in relation to a temperature sensor (e.g. 3rd party HDD).
* Every model of iMac, MacBook (Pro/Air), Mac mini, Mac Pro is supported.
* Also works on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP installed via Boot Camp sharing the same easy-to-use user interface.
Screenshots Macs Fan Control for Mac
works like a charm for SSDs!