There are many audio players available and you may be using your favorite one. Museeks is a cross-platform, open-source audio player and it is available for Linux, Windows and Mac; written in Node.js, Electron, Flux with Redux and React.js languages and released under MIT license.
Museeks is a like good audio player with audio formats including: mp3, aac, m4a, wav, ogg, 3gpp and flac. The interface is easy to use, just add music library or add single files to play, also it allows you to manage audio, interface.
* Entire tab for playlists
* Dark Theme
* Native Notifications can be Disabled/Enabled
* Search box can be selected using Ctrl+F
* In-app playing animation
* Faster and responsive search
* Native OS window frame support
* Tray Applet (Minimize to tray option)
* Sleep Mode Blocker
* Queue management
* Shuffle, loop
Versions Museeks for Mac
Screenshots Museeks for Mac