Sierra Cache Cleaner is an award winning general purpose tool for macOS X. SCC makes system maintenance simple with an easy point and click interface to many macOS X functions. Novice and expert users alike will appreciate the powerful toolset SCC provides. Sierra Cache Cleaner is one of the worlds leading maintenance tools with millions of downloads around the globe.
Sierra Cache Cleaner is a one stop solution for all of your macOS X maintenance needs. Intel or PPC, Tiger or Sierra, SCC has the tools to keep your system running at its best. SCC Documents and the SCC Engine maintain system health by providing full automation of common maintenance chores including virus scanning of internet downloads. The SCC Engine can even repair permissions automatically after software installations. With the SCC Engine, powerful system maintenance and antivirus can be completely transparent or as close as your menu bar.
Sierra Cache Cleaner lets you create a bootable Installer USB drive from your Sierra download that will boot and install Sierra on any supported machine. Sierra Cache Cleaner lets you create bootable Emergency Disks that include system repair utilities and SCCs powerful cache cleaning functions. If disaster strikes, the power of Sierra Cache Cleaner is available at the command prompt in Single User Mode. Registered users of SCC can install a portable version on a flash drive or iPod. Sierra Cache Cleaner Portable runs on any supported Mac and is a great tool for testing hard drives, screen pixels, batteries, ram, and more before buying a machine.
* Powerful macOS X system cache cleaning options.
* Powerful integrated antivirus protection via ClamAV.
* Flexible Finder cleaning options.
* Clean Desktop folder.
* Clean Downloads folder.
* Clean unneeded code from Universal Binaries.
* Clean .DS_Store window settings files.
* Clean damaged preference files.
* Clean and rebuild Spotlight metadata.
* Clean Internet browser caches.
* Clean archived system logs.
* Clean Login Items removing duplicate or orphaned items.
* Clean Virtual Memory swapfiles.
* Clean rootkits with chkrootkit.
* Clean malware by Using ClamAV to automatically scan downloads.
* Repair disk permissions.
* Repair Software Update Permissions.
* Repair root directory macOS X symbolic links.
* Repair Energy Saver settings.
* Repair key system preference files automatically.
* Rebuild the Services Menu.
* Execute macOS X maintenance scripts.
* Test Disks SMART status for damage.
* Test LCD sceen for bad pixels.
* Test RAM for problems.
* Test laptop batteries.
* Test integrity of /Volumes directory.
* Optimize Internet settings and renew DHCP lease.
* Optimize, flush, and restart the lookupd daemon.
* Optimize Safari.
* Optimize free memory and inactive memory.
* Optimize files.
* Optimize performance by creating and using RAM disks.
* Optimize performance by automatically prioritizing applications.
* Customize hidden macOS X settings.
* Much, much more!
Versions Sierra Cache Cleaner for Mac
Screenshots Sierra Cache Cleaner for Mac