XnConvert is a cross-platform batch image-converter and resizer with a powerful and ease of use experience. All common picture and graphics formats are supported (i.e. JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, Camera RAW, JPEG2000, WebP, and OpenEXR) as well as supporting over 500 other image formats. Also available within the batch operations include rotating, adding of watermarks, adding of text along with many image-adjustment features such as brightness and shadows.
* Combine and choose between more than 80 different operations including:
- Metadata Editing.
- Transforms: Rotate, Crop, Resize, ...
- Adjustments: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, ...
- Filters: Blur, Emboss, Sharpen, ...
- Effects: Masking, Watermark, Vignetting, ...
* XnConvert is Multi-platform, it is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. XnConvert is Multilingual, it includes more than 20 different translations. It offers powerful features in an easy to use interface providing convenient drag & drop functionality.
* XnConvert is compatible with more than 500 formats and Export to about 70 different file formats.
Versions XnConvert for Mac
Screenshots XnConvert for Mac
This product used to be the best for quick conversions when I was converting multiple files to JPG to give clients the original images.