Free multi-platform database tool for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts. Supports all popular databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.
DBeaver is free and open source (GPL 2) universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
* Usability is the main goal of this project, program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
* It is free and open-source (GPL).
* It is multiplatform.
* It is based on opensource framework and allows writing of various extensions (plugins).
* It supports any database having a JDBC driver.
* It may handle any external datasource which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
* There is a set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Vertica, Informix, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis in version 3.x) and different database management utilities (e.g. ERD).
Screenshots DBeaver Portable