Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) makes it easy to completely remove AMD, NVIDIA and Intel graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving any leftovers behind.
The program will automatically detect your current GPU and allows you to remove the drivers, registry keys and related files with the click of a button.
It will also prevent Windows from automatically reinstalling the drivers when your restart your computer, leaving you with a generic graphics driver until you install your new drivers.
DDU is most useful if the standard Windows removal procedure fails or if you want to make sure the all leftovers of the previous drivers are completely removed (e.g. upgrading or downgrading).
- You MUST disconnect your internet or completely block Windows Update when running DDU until you have re-installed your new drivers.
- DDU should be used when having a problem uninstalling / installing a driver or when switching GPU brand.
- DDU should not be used every time you install a new driver unless you know what you are doing.
- DDU will not work on network drive. Please install in a local drive (C:, D: or else).
- The tool can be used in Normal mode but for absolute stability when using DDU, Safemode is always the best.
- If you are using DDU in normal mode, Clean, reboot, clean again, reboot.
- Make a backup or a system restore (but it should normally be pretty safe).
- It is best to exclude the DDU folder completely from any security software to avoid issues.
Versions Display Driver Uninstaller
ver: 188.8.131.52 / Sep 13.2018
ver: 184.108.40.206 / Dec 15.2017
ver: 220.127.116.11 / Mar 18.2017
ver: 18.104.22.168 / Feb 07.2017
ver: 22.214.171.124 / Jan 25.2017
Screenshots Display Driver Uninstaller