DNS, or domain name system, is the internet protocol that turns human readable website names (such as sordum.org) into machine readable numeric addresses. In some cases, you can improve browsing speed and/or improve your security by replacing the DNS provided by your internet service provider. DNS Jumper is a tool which makes this easy for you.
Why you should use DNS Jumper:
1. It can aid in accessing blocked websites
2. It can improve security by changing to more secure DNS servers
3. It can help keep your children safe by blocking inappropriate websites (e.g. adult material) by selecting a Family Safe DNS server.
4. It can speed browsing by moving to a faster DNS server
5. Changing DNS servers manually can be done, but DNS Jumper greatly simplifies the process
DNS Jumper 2.0 has some new and important features, such as Turbo Resolve which can apply the fastest DNS at startup. DNS Jumper is freeware, and portable (no installation needed).
Screenshots DNS Jumper