EagleGet is a download manager that you can use to speed up and manage all your file and media downloads. In addition to downloading standard programs and files, Eagle Get offers integrated browser support for downloading videos from many popular video sites, including Vimeo and many others.
EagleGet also comes with an integrated Video Sniffer that can find videos based on a keyword search and allows you to quickly download them. Unfortunately, we found the Video Sniffer to be rather buggy and in most cases it downloaded an HTML page instead of the video file.
* Accelerate downloads by using multi-threaded technology.
* Download files in Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera with one click.
* Support MMS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RTSP protocols.
* Built-in download scheduler for multiple queues.
* Download different file types to separate folders.
* Batch downloads function with clipboard capture.
* Automatic refresh expired download address.
* Support HTTP and SOCKET proxy.
* Support fully customized User-Agent.
* Monitor running and completed tasks with TaskMonitor.
* Supports drag-and-drop to rearrange the priority of downloads.
* Automatic run virus scan after download.
* Automatic convert media format after download.
* Convenient task properties panel.
* Detailed connection log for each task.
* Verify integrity of downloaded files.
* Shutdown, hibernate or sleep computer after completing all transfers.
* Built-in speed limiter.
* Flexible notification configurations and Silent Mode (Game Mode) function.
* Import download lists from other download managers.
* Customizable user interface.
* Supports multi-language interface (more than 30 languages).