exPhoto is a new program Isao Maruoka has been working on for some time. Its a compliment and sister program to Pixia. While Pixia is for painting, exPhoto is for easy photo editing and print graphic work.
* Enjoy the flexibility of saving your photos in PSD format. Work on them in exPhoto anytime, or continue with another program!
* Import your photos from your scanner or printer and save them in any of the most popular image formats, including Photoshop PSD.
* Create images for high-resolution DPI printing, using a variety of todays most popular paper sizes. Or specify your own paper size!
* Masterfully edit and enhance your photos with exPhotos Darkroom, Adjust, Effect, and Paint tools categories. Each category contains a specific toolset for your task!
* Paint right on your canvas with Materials using exPhotos Paint Brush and Brush Settings (opacity, size, blur, and orientation). Or import your own Textures!
* Dynamically correct and enhance your photos. ExPhoto boasts tools such as Auto Color Adjustment, Focus, Color Adjustment, Tone Curve, and Color Temperature.
* Detail your work properly with exPhotos rich, 16-million color picker panel (RGB/HSV). Then set your colors with exPhotos palettes.
* Touch up your photos with a solid set of soft, hard, and outlined brushes of varying sizes, enhanced with Opacity and Blur (up to 20 level).
* Isolate regions of your photos with exPhotos selection tools: Rectangle, Circle, Circle Gradation, Polygon (Freehand) Selection, and Bezier Curve (Magic Wand).