GraphicsGale Free Edition is an tool for sprinting and pixel art. Supports many formats, including .ico, .gif, .avi, .cur, .ani.
Preview your animations in real time while editing sprites - No need to stop working to watch your animation!
Use multiple layers to make drawing and editing your art easier!
Onion skinning allows you to see both previous and next frames while your draw!
Output your animation frames onto a single sprite sheet, output each frame to its own image file, or export the entire animation as a single .gif file. GraphicsGale's export options are flexible enough to be compatible with any workflow.
Create work from scratch, or use GraphicsGale's TWAIN imaging support to import images from your scanner, camera, or other TWAIN-supported devices.
GraphicsGale also has many pixel-art specific features to help you create your work quickly and easily, including palette control, selectively erasing colors, and tools for quickly replacing and trying new colors.
* You can edit a Windows(R) icon file. Besides supports alpha channel.
* You can edit a Windows(R) cursor file. (*.cur, *.ani)
* Provides Onion Skin that the back and forward frames are seen through on a current frame.
* GaleBrowser helps you to see and manage many images on your disk. Animated files are displayed in motion.
* Multiple frames can be printed on one page.
* You may convert a file format or an image format of many files quickly by Batch conversion.
Versions GraphicsGale Free Edition
Screenshots GraphicsGale Free Edition
With GraphicsGale, the user can save and load palette, create gradation, and make color uniform.
The animation tools in GraphicsGale are very easy to work with. Furthermore, the live preview helps clean up the animations in real time without a hitch.