Grub2Win boots native GNU Grub version 2 code. Everything is contained in a single 20 MB directory on your Windows C: drive. On EFI systems a few small modules are installed to your EFI partition.
Using the simple Windows GUI and instructions you can install Grub2Win quickly and safely.
Select from many OS choices. Samples for Remix, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Mint and Windows are included. ISO files can also be booted.
* Supports 64 and 32 bit EFI as well as BIOS firmware.
* Installs to Windows 10, 8, 7 and XP.
* Requires just one directory on the Windows C: drive, about 20 MB disk space.
* Works with all languages. Boot time help is available in 31 languages.
* Simple Windows GUI easily sets up Grub2Win in seconds.
* Lets you set your EFI firmware boot order from within Windows.
* Preview and customize the 9 included graphic background themes.
* Works with all filesystems including Mac hfs and Btrfs.
* Can search for and boot a partition by it's label. Supports advanced scripting.
* Works with both GPT and MBR disks - up to 128 primary partitions per drive.
* Supports extremely large (over 40 TB) disks and partitions.
* No registry changes.
* Safely multiboot Windows, Remix, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Mint and more.
* Grub customization is done from Windows - Configuration in Linux is not required.
* Runs open source GNU Grub 2.02 code. Frequent releases and enhancements.
* Digitally signed code. No adware or spyware - No hassles... It just works.
ver: 220.127.116.11 / Oct 04.2018
Just great, no words ;)