A nifty tool for IT professionals and forensic experts, Image Mounter by Paragon Software allows for mounting of RAW images as well as virtual drives. Integration with proprietary file system drivers enables smooth high-performance operation with Linux and APFS-formatted drives under Windows OS.
File System Link drivers to ensure cross-platform compatibility: The Paragon software components allow the user to mount and operate Linux, HFS+, and APFS-formatted drives in the Windows environment
* RAW image – bit-to-bit copy of devices or volumes. Often accompanied by metadata stored in separate formats and commonly used in forensics
* VMDK – VMware Virtual Disk
* VDI – VirtualBox Virtual Disk
* VHD – Microsoft Virtual PC
* pVHD – Paragon Virtual Disk
* VHDX – Microsoft Hyper-V Virtual Disk.
Versions Image Mounter
ver: 1.0.3 : May 29.2018
Screenshots Image Mounter