ImgDrive is a application for users who need a simple, reliable drive emulator that enables them to mount disc image files saved to various formats. It is very easy to use and does a good job of staying out of your way, as it rests in the system tray and is integrated into the Windows context menu.
* Use CD/DVD/BD images directly at 200X speed without the actual CD/DVD/BD
* One-click mounting of ISO, CUE, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD, ISZ images
* Mount APE, FLAC, M4A, WAV, WavPack, TTA file as AUDIO CD
* Support up to 7 virtual drives at the same time
* Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
* Support multi session disc image (CCD/MDS/NRG)
* ImgDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost
* A special portable version is available
** Command Line
mount: ImgDrive -m:X image_file_path
unmount: ImgDrive -u:X
** For example:
imgdrive -m:0 d: st.iso // mount d: st.iso to the first unit
imgdrive -m:e d: st.iso // mount d: st.iso to drive E
imgdrive -u:0 // unmount the first unit
imgdrive -u:e // unmount drive E
ver: 1.4.5 / Jul 14.2018
ver: 1.3.5 / Feb 26.2018
ver: 1.3.0 / Feb 02.2018
... easy to use!
Add commentYou will need an account on softDown.eu, before you can use this web app.