KeeWeb is a cross-platform password manager compatible with KeePass. This webapp is a browser and desktop password manager compatible with KeePass databases. The app can run either in browser, or as a desktop app.
KeeWeb password manager store their data in a database, which is then protected with a master password and additional authentication methods. By using different methods, so-called two-factor authentication is used. Examples include using an authenticator app with a one-time pin, hardware token, key file, fingerprint, etc.
* Desktop apps for all platforms: Desktop apps look beautiful on each platform: macOS, Windows and Linux. You can open local files in Desktop apps.
* Themes: Switch between dark and light theme, whichever you like more.
* Color favorites: Mark items with color and easily find them using Colors tab.
* Multiple files support: Open several files, search any entry or view all items from all files as one list.
* One search for all files: Search works for all files, everything is done from one search box.
* Dropbox sync: Open files from Dropbox, sync changes across devices automatically.
* Easy tags input: Add tags to arrange entries. Quickly select them in the list or add new ones.
* Protected fields: Fields can be hidden when you need it. Also they will be stored in memory in more secure way than usual fields.
* Password generator: Generate passwords of any desired length, with only symbols you want.
* Offline access: Files are saved for offline use, even those opened from Dropbox. You can always access offline version, changes will be synced automatically when you are online again.
* Shortcuts: Access actions faster with shortcuts.
* Advanced search options: Refine search by specifying fields, searching passwords, history and using powerful regular expressions syntax.
* History: All changes you make are put to history. You can rollback to any state or delete the state completely.
* Entry icons: Select an icon from the set of predefined high-res icons, download websi