Mp3tag is a universal media tag editor. It is an easy to use app for conveniently editing tags in audio files such as the information about artist, album, title, and album art.
The app supports batch tag editing of ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments, and APE tags for multiple files simultaneously. Additionally, it supports Mp3tag queries from online databases such as Amazon, discogs, freedb and MusicBrainz, and can then auto update the tags (including cover art) in your music library.
* Batch Tag Editing Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at once.
* Support for Cover Art Download and add album covers to your files and make your library even more shiny.
* Import from Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz Save typing and import tags from online databases like Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
* Replace characters or words Replace strings in tags and filenames (with support for Regular Expressions).
* Create Playlists automatically Create and manage playlists automatically while editing.
* Rename files from tags Rename files based on the tag information and import tags from filenames.
* Export to HTML, RTF, CSV Generate nice reports and lists of your collection based on user-defined templates.
* Full Unicode Support User-interface and tagging are fully Unicode compliant.
Besides these main features Mp3tag offers a variety of other functions and features ranging ranging from batch export of embedded album covers, over support for iTunes-specific tags like media type or TV Show settings, to combining multiple actions into groups that can be applied with a single mouse click.
ver: 2.90a / Sep 25.2018
ver: 2.89a / Jul 14.2018
ver: 2.84 / Aug 28.2017
ver: 2.79 / Sep 27.2016
This is so easy to use and best of all its free!