Numere: Framework for Numerical calculations is published under the GNU GPL v3, free program Framework for Microsoft Windows [ requirements ] for the numerical solution and visualization of mathematical and physical problems .
Numere is designed as a console-oriented spreadsheet, but for the (natural) Scientific work is optimized.
Numere places mainly due to a possible intuitive operation value, which requires a simple, speaking syntax that is fault tolerant as possible. The subtleties of syntax are here just as the number of commands to play a role.
As a program language was German elected, but all commands are given in English to more distinguish between them and the user variables and functions.
* Language: German, English
* extended, integrated documentation and a keyword search
* numerical mathematics parser
* Functions for data analysis
* Curve fitting in 1D and 2D
* extended, graphical plotting functions
* automatisable through scripts
* programmable through procedures
* Database for custom defined functions
* Matrix operations
* FFT and FWT (wavelet) algorithms
* File formats: Text files & CSV files
* File formats: CASSYLab files
* File formats: JCAMP-DX files
* File formats: IGOR Binary Waves
* File formats: NumeRe-Datafile-Format
* File formats: OpenDocument Spreadsheets
* File formats: Excel Workbooks
ver: 1.1.1.rc2 / Jul 26.2018
NumeRe is your best friend for any kind of numerical issue. With a indeed helpful help-function and a rather intuitive syntax you get easily into the basics (plotting graphs, analysing data) and with the great variety of advanced features NumerRe satisfies all your numerical needs.
Add commentYou will need an account on softDown.eu, before you can use this web app.