Numere: Framework for Numerical calculations is published under the GNU GPL v3, free program Framework for Microsoft Windows [ requirements ] for the numerical solution and visualization of mathematical and physical problems .
Numere is designed as a console-oriented spreadsheet, but for the (natural) Scientific work is optimized.
Numere places mainly due to a possible intuitive operation value, which requires a simple, speaking syntax that is fault tolerant as possible. The subtleties of syntax are here just as the number of commands to play a role.
As a program language was German elected, but all commands are given in English to more distinguish between them and the user variables and functions.
* Language: German, English
* extended, integrated documentation and a keyword search
* numerical mathematics parser
* Functions for data analysis
* Curve fitting in 1D and 2D
* extended, graphical plotting functions
* automatisable through scripts
* programmable through procedures
* Database for custom defined functions
* Matrix operations
* FFT and FWT (wavelet) algorithms
* File formats: Text files & CSV files
* File formats: CASSYLab files
* File formats: JCAMP-DX files
* File formats: IGOR Binary Waves
* File formats: NumeRe-Datafile-Format
* File formats: OpenDocument Spreadsheets
* File formats: Excel Workbooks
NumeRe is your best friend for any kind of numerical issue. With a indeed helpful help-function and a rather intuitive syntax you get easily into the basics (plotting graphs, analysing data) and with the great variety of advanced features NumerRe satisfies all your numerical needs.