The program also has a dual pane file commander, as well as a (S)FTP client to upload your files. Below is a small list of features available. For a full list check out the features section.
Below is a small list of features available in the program.
* Per-monitor DPI aware.
* Auto completion.
* Code folding.
* Column mode.
* Multi edit and multi select
* Document map
* Annotation bar
* Advanced sorting.
* Handles both ASCII and binary files.
* CSS and HTML wizards.
* Highlighting of colors in CSS/SASS/LESS.
* Advanced color hint that can convert between color formats.
* Dockable panels.
* FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
* File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager...
* Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
* Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
* Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
* Unicode file paths and file names.
* HTML validation, format and repair.
* Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap...
Versions RJ TextEd
ver: 13.40 / Sep 12.2018
ver: 12.61 / Dec 21.2017
ver: 12.33 / Oct 04.2016
Screenshots RJ TextEd
Too complex. I am a bit afraid that I will accidentally click on something that I shouldnt.
Too much screen space devoted to functions I probably will not use.
Yes, it is complex simply because it so full featured. Dont download if all you need is a basic Notepad replacement. Download if you need a sophisticated editor with customizable language syntax highlighting, auto complete, tag matching, html preview, code folding, ftp edit, bookmarks, project manager with virtual folders, regex & folder-based search/replace, etc etc. The list goes on and on.