SMTP Mail Sender is an application that allows you to send messages through an SMTP server. It lets you send messages if you do not have a mail application installed, or need to send from an account that is only used for sending messages without worrying about responses. It also runs from a USB thumb drive, so you can send emails from anywhere you have access to a computer with Internet access.
* Graphical user interface (GUI) instead of the run of the mill command line applications. UI allows customization by showing/hiding fields as necessary.
* If you need a true command line application that does not display a user interface, I highly recommend Blat.
* Built in address book saves you time typing email addresses, guesses and auto-completes addresses already in the address book
* Send messages using a SMTP server from any Internet connected computer from a thumb drive
* Supports attaching an unlimited amount of files to the message before sending
* Sends plain text messages to minimize bandwidth used for processing the messages as they travel across the Internet.
* Includes language support for English, French, Italian and Spanish
* Send messages automatically from a script using command line parameters. A GUI dialog will still pop up when automatically sending the message.
Versions SMTP Mail Sender
ver: 126.96.36.199 : Dec 04.2017
Screenshots SMTP Mail Sender