VidCoder is a DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video conversion tool that uses the HandBrake encoding engine. The program can rip most DVDs and Blu-ray discs (as long as they are not copy protected) and convert the video to a variety of popular formats including MP4, MKV containers, H.264 encoding, MPEG-4, MPEG-2 and Theora video.
It offers several presets along with an intuitive interface that makes it easy to customize the encoding settings.
* MP4, MKV containers
* Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
* H.264, H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
* Hardware-accelerated encoding with AMD VCE, Nvidia NVENC and Intel QuickSync
* AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
* Target bitrate, size or quality for video
* 2-pass encoding
* Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, rotate, reflect filters
* Powerful batch encoding
* Instant source previews
* Creates small encoded preview clips
* Pause, resume encoding