The complexity of some audio editing software might scare you away, never fear, there are free tools that pack professional-level audio editing tools in a user-friendly interface that you can master in minutes.
WavePad audio editing software is a full-featured professional audio and music editor. WavePad lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files, you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings, and then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wav or mp3 editor, but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, wma, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg, and more.
Download WavePad today and hear the difference!
* Sound editing tools include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim, compression, pitch shifting and more
* Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
* DirectX and Virtual Studio Technology DLL (VST) plugin support gives producers access to thousands of additional tools and effects
* Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more
* Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
* Scrub, search and bookmark audio for precise editing
* Create bookmarks and regions to easily find, recall and assemble segments of long audio files
* Advanced tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer
* Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
* Supports sample rates from 6 to 192kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
* Edit the audio from your video files
* Works directly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer
* Easy to use interface will have you utilizing non-destructive audio editing in minutes
ver: 8.30 / Oct 12.2018
ver: 7.13 / Sep 15.2017
ver: 7.01 / Jan 28.2017
Very quick and easy to use!